Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Good Morning in Crested Butte!


Waking up in Crested Butte is just the best!  The crisp, fresh air greets 
you and you just know it's going to be a great day!




No morning in Crested Butte is complete without a trek over to the
best cup of coffee in town at Camp 4 Coffee!

Everyone in town knows the License Plate house where
you find an assortment of license plates adorning the
outside walls. 

And how could any morning start off any better
than getting greeted by this pint-sized beauty?
I could just eat her up! 

I need to make sure I get my license plate up there someday!

I can only hope there is a Camp 4 in heaven!  

With coffee in hand, a quick turn around the corner puts me right
back on Elk Avenue.  

And, there's no better way to compliment that cup of
coffee than to combine it with a great breakfast.


Naturally, that would not mean a breakfast that I am cooking!  I mean
really, do I want to ruin this great morning I'm experiencing here??
Nope, I don't!  So I head right over to McGill's where I can
always count on a line, but that's okay because it's going
to be so worth it!

McGill's is open for lunch and breakfast only.  It also has
an ice cream counter that is a huge hit in when the
temperatures heat up.

I have to ponder for awhile on what I'm going to
order.  So many choices, so little time!

After making my decision on what to order for  breakfast,
I notice this poster about zip lining in Crested Butte....

But after  ordering this biscuits and gravy with
spicy green chili sauce served with fried potatoes,
I'm thinking I better wait to zip line on another day.


After that incredible breakfast, I think I need to
take my dog and walk some of it off!

It's been a great morning indeed!


WISHING YOU A GREAT MORNING
WHEREVER YOU ARE...

TRAVEL M GIRL


No comments:

Post a Comment