Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Slice of the Big Apple in the Heart of Midtown









I love visiting Times Square but I rarely want to stay in Times Square because it's so "busy" and I feel like I need to unwind at the end of the day.  However,  I discovered a wonderful 208-room boutique hotel just a stone's throw away in Midtown at 157 West 47th Street between 6th and 7th that is the best of both worlds!  It's called Stay Hotel and it's a hidden gem located within steps of the hustle and bustle of Times Square.  In fact, if you aren't looking for it, you will surely pass by it!  Stay is a chic contemporary hotel with great rooms and service.  It provides complimentary access to the New York Sports Club and room service is provided by Aspen Social Club.  Aspen Social Club is their restaurant and lounge that offers incredible comfort food with a beautiful decor of Aspen trees and a massive dome of antlers.  Their extensive list of premium tequilas is quite impressive.   The Bison Sliders along with the Polenta Fries with gorgonzola sauce were my favorite!   And, trust me, the Cucumber Jalapeno Margarita washes all of that yummy food down with a great zing!   Oh, I'm wishing I was back there as I type this!  Go to www.StayHotelNY.com for more information.  Prices start at $150.00 which is a real deal in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment