Friday, July 22, 2016

Bermuda



A relative of mine just recently moved to Bermuda.
I tried to be happy for her but I am afraid my shades of green
were shining like a glow stick as I talked to her about
the beautiful pink sand, the pastel buildings, the breathtaking
beauty of the water....and now I can use the excuse that I 
must return due to "family obligations"!  Lucky me!


And, when I go I will have a tough time choosing amongst
these wonderful hotels located on Bermuda's beaches...
Elbow Beach
Newstead Belmont Hills
Fairmont Southampton
Hamilton Princess & Beach Club
Rosewood Tuckers Point
And coming in another year, you can add St. Regis and the
re-opening of Ariel Sands to 
the list of beautiful hotels






"You go to heaven if you want to, I'd rather
stay right here in Bermuda." - Mark Twain

TRAVEL M GIRL


No comments:

Post a Comment