Monday, February 24, 2014

Discovering Dubrovnik All Over Again


Visiting this Medieval gem again only confirmed
my deep love for this city on the Dalmation coast.
  Dubrovnik is a one-of-a-kind beauty with its
white-stone buildings which are enclosed by the
ancient fortress walls that jet out of the shimmering
sapphire waters of the Adriatic sea.

Walk atop the centuries-old walls to encompass
the beautiful views of this ancient Croatian city
with its forts, cliff-side bars and cliffs that jet
out over the sea.  In the Venetian-style Old
 Town you'll be enamored with the secret piazzas, 
   the medieval churches, the limestone streets, and
  all of the shops and cafes tucked into the vast alleys. 























                                                                                        




















Dubrovnik never ceases to amaze and surprise me.
 If I were lucky enough to travel here 100 more times,
I imagine I would find something new and intriguing
  that I previously never discovered.  I came upon
this chair at a cafe in Dubrovnik and it reminds
me that I'll never be able to say "goodbye" to
this majestic city.  


TRAVEL M GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment