Thursday, June 21, 2012

Embracing a Favorite in Austin

You can't help but see these everywhere you go
when you are in Austin.  It's on signs, clothing,
and store windows.

Austin is very proud of it's reputation and Austin
is one of the fastest growing cities in the USA.

But, with all of the good news about Austin comes
the growth and that means high rise buildings that
are drastically changing Austin's skyline.

It's hard for an old-timer Austin fan like me to
recognize Austin sometimes.

However, I grab the first pedi cab I see and
make a bee line to one of my favorite
restaurants in Austin!

There are just some things that I've loved about Austin
for a number of years and just get better with time such
as La Traviata which is  located at 314 Congress.


Chef Marion Gillcrist serves Italian comfort food
with farm fresh ingredients that will make your meal
one you will soon not forget.  Whether you go with
a pasta dish, fish, chicken, steak or vegetarian,
you will surely love every single bite.

Oh, I forgot to mention, some of the best lamb
meat balls with pasta I have ever had!  You are
lucky you even got this much of a photo of it!
Open for lunch Monday through Friday and
for dinner Monday through Saturday.

               GET THERE BEFORE  I SNATCH THE LAST AVAILABLE  TABLE!


                                             TRAVEL M  GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment